The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Monday, January 30, 2006
 

Katie and Birdie



Thanks for your warm welcome. Yesterday was Sunday, and with so much time on my hands, what was I supposed to do? Amigurumi !!!

I made this little cat to go with my little rabbit. And I found an old pattern for a bird in my printed files. It's from Marlo's crochet website, I can dig and find it for you if you want ! The cat has no pattern.



I have a bunch of questions for you all ! Do you make amigirumi from patterns, or do you invent them? Where are you all from? What do you do with your finished pieces?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?