The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Monday, February 13, 2006
 

Hi Everyone! I'm new!


Hi! I just started crocheting toys a few months ago and am having so much fun! I love checking this blog every now and then to see what others are up to. Here's one I finished just yesterday!

And here's the one that sparked my interest... anyway, I don't want to flood this site with pictures. You can check out my own blog at http://amigurumigirl.blogspot.com/ . Keep up the great work everyone!



Comments:
beads on the feet how neat!!!!
cagrrl
2 cute
 
that frog is so so cute :)
 
thank you everyone!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?