The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Friday, March 10, 2006
 


I came across amigurumi in a crochet book catalog about a week ago. I didn't buy the book (it seemed overpriced) instead, I found all the resources I would ever want on the internet (such as Amigurumi-Along). Here is one of my first animals. I made this little piggy out of my head. I am not sure if the pictures up there will show up, so here is a link to my flickr page just in case http://www.flickr.com/photos/62572522@N00/


Comments:
That piggy looks like how I feel sometime...chubby and dazed! Very cute job!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?