The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Monday, March 27, 2006
 

My 2nd Ami. bunny

Well, here's the 2nd one as promised, lol. I finished it this afternoon. Again, it started as a pattern from Roxycraft, but this time I only used the pattern for the body & head. The rest I designed as I went along.

I really like this one & can't wait to move on to my next which I think is going to be a "Chihuahua". After seeing how adorable Jenn's turned out the other day, who could resist!

Happy stitching. Posted by Picasa


Comments:
Cute eyes.
 
Thx. Jenn.
It's great to have people make positive comments about one's work. It's those kind words that keep people creating.
 
Love the eyes! Too cute! Super job.
 
Yep, cute eyes. They were the first thing I noticed! I like the ears too. They have a nice 'flop' to them.
 
Thx. I'm use to making "Art Dolls" so I like to wire the limbs so that they're positional. Just adds a bit to the uniqueness & people always seem amazed that you can move some of the parts around, lol.
 
I love the eyes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?