The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
 

My Sock Monkey...


Thought I would post a picture of my first amigurumi that I crocheted. I just took a combination of various amigurumi and used the Bernat Demin Style yarn. I love Sock Monkeys. I wanted to use the Rodeo Tan but I could only get ahold of the darker style. I think it didn't turn out too bad for a first try. Probably overstuffed the belly too much, but if I squish him down a bit, you can't even tell (ouch!) I have a feeling I'm going to be an amigurumi-aholic...they are just way too cute. Okay...onto the next one!


Comments:
Love those lips..well done
 
this is great & I would love to see the pattern, too if you decide to share it!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?