The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Monday, May 08, 2006
 

Formally introducing....Lil' Miss Bunny Rose!


Yay!!! I finally finished her!! Lil' Miss Bunny Rose!

She is a gift for my friends' daughter. The one that I made the bear for; yeah, her. She's just about due. I think she's got about a week and 1/2 left. And she just quite working which I can't believe I was ready to be done with work when I was about 6 months. We were joking that she was going to have the baby behind the counter (she works at my local coffee shop). But that would never happen! Anyways, as always; happy thoughts, luscious merriment, and lots of obsessive yarning! Ciao for now!!


Comments:
how cute is that! love the hat :)
 
Beautiful! I love her accessories. Has she got a patch of white on her left leg too? Cute cute! (^_^)
 
Your friends daughter is one lucky girl. That is SOOO CUTE!
 
Awwhh, geez guys! thanks! I'm totally blushing! Yes there is a patch of white on her leg, I kinda ran out of the pink, so I figured I'd just make her 'patchwork.' I felt kinda silly about it, but everyone loves it, so I guess I'm pretty over it. (>_<) Oh and this one turnedout so well 'cause I had a recipe. The others I just kinda winged it. I'm much happier with a recipe next to me! Anyways! Thanks again!
 
That's really nice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?