The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Thursday, November 09, 2006
 

Amigurumi-Along

Recipe for Robot

Hello! I feel a bit silly, but someone asked if I would share the recipe for Robot Blues. I finally typed it up and it is posted on my blog amigurumiobsessions.blogspot.com

I hope everyone is well and happy. I know we are all looking forward to the holidays, as happy and crazy as they can be! I know my yarning is going to be increasing as the giving season nears its zenith.

Hey did anyone get to check out the transit of Mercury across the sun yesterday? I got side tracked and forgot to look. Anyways, Blessed be with good thoughts, luscious merriment and as much exhausting, I mean, obsessive yarning as humanly possible! Ciao!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?